Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry I've been absent...

I cannot tell you how sick I've been. What started out as a bad case of bronchitis went WAAAAAY downhill. I ended up with sinusitis and a double ear infection. I had a raging fever and I couldn't even care for my children. It's been awful! I haven't picked up a crochet hook in more than a week...and that's really saying something. I mean, I even crocheted a little hat for my baby while I was in labor. So you know this illness knocked me on my arse.

Sorry to all who have posted very nice comments. I am not ignoring you; I've just been too sick to reply. But I am working on it right now! :)

And...I have a kinda kick-ass idea for a new pattern (crochet jewelry!) that I may be sharing soon. My mom's birthday is in a couple of weeks, so I want to make her something different. As soon as I get my ideas and materials set, I will share my triumph (or failure, but I am trying to be positive here). :)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i hope that you are feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are just finally getting over illnesses. This entire 2010 year has been spent battling sickness. My kids keep passing stuff around, and of course, I am right in the line of fire! Hoping that warmer weather will bring an end to it all!

    ReplyDelete