Thursday, July 2, 2009

been a long time

I've been so crazy busy lately...just trying to keep my head above water. Baby Girl has actually gotten a bit better, but I am still insane trying to juggle the needs of two babies and a 10 year old. My younger son thinks his baby sister is his personal plaything and I can't let her be on the floor for fear of attack. He loves to sit on her head and try to pull her eyeballs out. He just laughs and laughs when I show panic. Git... Anyway, what're ya gonna do?

By and large, I get through the days OK, but I feel like that's all I do...get through. A remarkable day is one where the laundry, dishes and some errands get done. There isn't much me time, that's for sure. Their naps rarely overlap for any time, and by the time they are down for the night, all I want to do is eat some dinner and curl up into a ball. LOL!

I've been trying to crochet though...I want to get some new items posted on my Etsy account. It gives me a little relief from the day's havoc. Some days I am able to do quite a bit, and others I do nothing. Oh well.

I am also taking coursework in ASL interpretation. I love learning sign language, but there is a lot to it and I feel so overwhelmed sometimes. At least the class gives me a couple hours away from the kids. I am grateful for that, but always by the time I get home, I am so happy to see them. Funny how that works, isn't it?

My hubby is so great! As I type, he has taken one of the babies to the store with him while the other sleeps, just so I can have a few minutes to myself. What a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment